Sami aims to win Islamabad United in the PSL-4 final

Sami aims to win Islamabad United in the PSL-4 final

DUBAI: Newly appointed captain of Islamabad United Mohammed Sami has expressed hope that Islamabad United will be one of the teams in the final of PSL 2019.

Speaking to geo.tv in Dubai, Sami said the captain Islamabad United in PSL would be a challenge and he hoped it.

"Team captain is a challenge. Islamabad United has very good results in PSL with two titles in three editions, so it's a challenge to keep that record," said Sami.

"I will try my best to keep Islamabad doing what is known," he added.

Sami said he has captain teams in the past and that experience will surely help him while leading the PSL.

"I have captains home and I have the experience of the captain teams in shorter format, that experience will surely help me in PSL," said the quick basketball player.

Talking about his own goals for the biggest event in Pakistan, Chris Sammy said he wanted to be among the best basket and lead the team from the front, giving him the best on the pitch.

"My performance as a bomber was good in the last three releases of PSL, I will try to take my performance even further this season. I will try to do my best as a cop to lead the team from the front," he said.

"My goal is to be among the best boulders of the league," he said.

Sami admitted Mysbach's services to the team, for which he has been part of the past three years, but added that he is different from Mysbach and will lead the team in his style.

"Misbah's services for Islamabad United and Pakistan Cricket are excellent, not everyone can be Misbah, I'm different from him and I will lead the team according to my nature. Our coaching team is the same, the team strategy is likely to remain the same," said Sami.

The quick basketball went on to say that he is confident that Islamabad will play the final this season.

"I am convinced that Islamabad will be one of the finalists in the PSL. We have a very balanced composition and players know their roles," he concluded.

Post a Comment

0 Comments