Sohail Akhtar won the best ranking in the PSL-4

Sohail Akhtar won the best ranking in the PSL-4

DUBAI: Sohail Akhtar, the deadlock of Lahore Calanders, set his best boxing prize in the fourth edition of the Pakistan Super League.

In a statement on Geo.tv on Saturday, Sohail Akhtar said his goal is to contribute more to the team's team than individual goals, but the best ranking of the tournament is something he will consider.

"As such, my personal goal is to do what my team needs." The time I reached 10 or 50 should help my team, the reason for the team is greater than the personal goal, "Akhtar said.

"But the award as the best betsman on the tournament is something I always see."

Sohail found that he would probably play in the line and he wants to give the team a good start, every time he goes to the bat.

He thanked Lahore Callandars to give him a new life by reviving his career.

"I lost my hopes and gave up cricket, but Qalandars brought me back and gave me the opportunity that no one was given before me," he revealed.

"I am grateful to Lahore Calander to give him a new life in my career."

Responding to a question, Akhtar said he hopes Lahore's success this time in the Pakistani Super League.

"We have a very good combination this time and I have the feeling that Qalandars will not disappoint fans this season," he concluded.

Post a Comment

0 Comments