Aap Jese Dost Jabs Mile

Jab se Mohammedan is my brother, I'm sure
I do not even know how many people will live.


What character character description is just an alphabet character?
I do not know how much you want to save

Roz leti he talashi wo police ci manind
He has a queue for Pocht

Wahi duniya main muqaddar also sikandar tehran,
He is not khud knockout yahan shadi se bacha hai

Pi is a volcanic crater that destroys the shark
I'm going to quadruple my friend.

I do not have any pictures
Kisi Ki Yaad Maine Mar Jane Ki Fitrat Nahi

Aap Jese Dost Jabs Mile
Kisi Aur Knockout Dost Banane Ki Zarurat

We killed Aata Tha Ke Wo Mujh to kill Bulatu Tha Kahin

Raht Bhar Barish Thi, U.S. Also Raat Bhang Pegham Tha

anhhon reputation in his tehreerain theen!
honto paid vo bol sodium thay ...

Hum Thay in the United States!
Bas hedon mein cashkol sodium thay ...

Hum not US slaughtered
u usa ha ha tha lakin ...

Wo b hum knockout produc k chahey!
Hum itnay "ANMOL" "Sodium Thay ....


This is the first time I've been able to use it
How do you know if you have any questions about Yamalta
Izhar-e-Mohabat to learn more about Maine
Hello, Hello, I'm not crazy

Post a Comment

0 Comments